BOSMAL is accredited by VW and BMW in the field of emission tests of volatile substances from tested products and materials.
Accreditation by VW Group:
- PV3900 - odour testing
- PV3015 - emission of medium-volatile substances - fogging,
- PV3925 - formaldehyde emission determined using the UV/VIS spectrophotometric method or using the liquid chromatography method (HPLC)
- PV3341 - headspace VOC emission
- PV3942 - chamber emission tests
Excerpts from the laboratory listings relating to BOSMAL can be found here and here (PV3942).
Accreditation by BMW:
- VDA270 - odour testing
- VDA278 - VOC and FOG, thermodesorption
- GS97014-2 - CARB-Test, CARB-Screening
- AA-0061 - formaldehyde and acetaldehyde, HPLC
Excerpt from the laboratory listing relating to BOSMAL can be found here.
* available to logged users of the portal